Thursday 10 October 2013


DESTINATION ROME!






Good morning!
I can't believe that it is Thursday already.....where is the week going? 
I do hope your week is going well?
A busy day today, getting through a long list of things to do, before packing for a weekend away tomorrow......destination Rome!

I first fell in love with Italy many years ago, when we spent our honeymoon on the beautiful Amalfi coast, but I have never been to Rome.  A friend whom I was recently chatting to about our trip was quite incredulous that I had never been before....and she along with everyone else I talk to, assures me that I will LOVE it!

What makes this little trip even more special, is the fact that our three children shall be joining us too.....a real treat to all be together the five of us, to spend special time together as a family, see the beautiful sights, and of course....enjoy the delicious food and wine that Italy is so famous for!

If you have visited Rome, I would love to hear from you!  Do you have any top tips and recommendations?

Wishing you in advance, a very happy weekend, whatever you have planned.....

Sophia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment