Wednesday 9 October 2013

CANDLES AND FLOWERS.....
.....what more does a girl need?


PHOTOS: SOPHIA HOME


Candles and flowers......my all time simple pleasure and everyday luxury.






Flowers bring a room alive with their living freshness....and candles create a calm and welcoming atmosphere at any time of day.  Anyone who knows me, knows that I burn a lot of candles.....must be my Swedish blood!
Breakfast through to the evening, there are at least one or two gently flickering away throughout the day here at home......and many more lit, 
once night falls.





Candles and flowers..... even more special and enjoyable, when given as gifts by dear friends and daughters!



Thank you to our lovely friends Sarah and James who came to stay at the weekend, for the gorgeous pink Cyclamen display and to my wonderful daughter Georgie for the beautiful Lavender scented candle that arrived as a surprise in the post today!

Feeling very spoilt.....





Do you too love flowers and candles?

***

Happy Wednesday!

Sophia xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh me too, I absolutely adore flowers and light scented candles every evening. My favourite is cassis from The White Company, I love it, their Winter candle is perfect for the winter, it is Christmas in a box!
    Have a wonderful week.x

    ReplyDelete