Thursday 21 March 2013

A DAY OF SPRING INSPIRATION!






Yesterday was a day of  'Spring' inspiration at the 'Country Living' Fair, held at IDC London. 








My friend Amanda and I had a full and fun day together at this beautifully organised
 biannual event......browsing, shopping,......coffee......lunch.....more shopping, and more chatting......!







Gorgeous Easter treats and decorations...


***





Inspirational crafts and ideas......


***







 


A beautiful 'Kitchen Garden' themed
 Show Garden...

***



Add caption


Gorgeous Vintage interiors......





.....pretty accessories....and much more.



Certainly a little 'weary' on the train home! 
.....but I came back brimming with new ideas for the coming season.......full of Spring inspiration and enthusiasm for new projects to come.

Have a lovely day,

Sophia xx















2 comments:

  1. You've had a great day! It would be awesome to visit a fair like that..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Country Living Fairs, I was supposed to go today in fact but at the last minute gave my ticket to a friend :)

    I usually go along with two girlfriends, we have a delicious lunch and come home weary and laden with bags!! It's a lovely way to spend a day with a friend isn't it?

    Lovely to see your photos :)

    ReplyDelete