Thursday 17 October 2013


LOVING.....'INDUSTRIAL CHIC'!


PHOTO: SOPHIA HOME


While sorting through the dozens of photographs that I took in Rome over the weekend, I came across this one above, which I took of the interior of a charming looking restaurant called 'Angelina' in Via Poli in the Trevi area....unfortunately they weren't officially open for service at the time that we passed, but I have it firmly in my address book for when I am next visiting!  I wish I had been able to take more pictures of the interior, which was so stylish in its simplicity.  'Industrial chic' summed this gorgeous look up, and the botanical theme with herbs, trees and shelves of pots and tools gave it a fresh and quirky feel......the menu also looked very inviting, with healthy, 
innovative looking dishes.

It got me thinking about the whole 'Industrial chic' look, which in the right setting, looks so stylish but unpretentious.  So via these 'Pinterest' images below, I share with you today a few that particularly caught my eye.....


ALL PHOTOS VIA PINTEREST


Some with a strong, bold statement.....




Streamlined.....



.....and uncluttered



Softer.....


....with a pretty vintage take.











Eclectic....




Simple....




One of my favourites!

***

What do you think?  Even if not appropriate for your own home, does one of these looks appeal?  
I would love to hear your thoughts?

Wishing you a happy Thursday!

Sophia xx

PS.  If you would like help with redesigning your dream interior, you can contact me via my website: www.sophiawadsworthinteriors.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment