Monday 25 March 2013

HAPPY EASTER WEEK....






Good morning!
I do hope you all had a happy weekend?

As planned, I am pleased to say that I got a lot of my seed planting done on Saturday......braved the elements to get in to my greenhouse, where it is fairly snug.  So, I am feeling a little more on top of things with my kitchen garden.

Both my lovely boys were around separately over the weekend, together with their equally lovely girlfriends......so there was a nice dose of cooking, eating and chatting, to catch up with 
their busy lives, before they returned 
back up to London.

A full week ahead, and the long Easter weekend to look forward to.......so a few new recipes to try out in preparation for a big family lunch
 here on Sunday, which I look forward 
to sharing with you soon.

Wishing you a great week!

Sophia xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sophia,

    You have been very brave indeed to get into the greenhouse to start your seed planting. I still have to do mine! Can't believe your are a mother of two grown up boys. You look so young on your photograph :-)

    Have a lovely week!

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete