Friday 22 December 2017


IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME 
OF THE YEAR....





Hello everyone and happy Christmas!
As I write this very belated blog post this Friday late afternoon, there is that wonderful anticipation for the imminent festivities that start this weekend!

With two out of three of our brood coming home from London for the celebrations (sadly eldest son is not home from Singapore this year, but we shall see him soon!), like all us Mums, I can't wait to have my chicks under one roof.





We shall have our usual 'Swenglish celebrations'....Swedish smorgasbord and presents on Christmas Eve and English Christmas on Christmas Day.  With a Swedish mother and English father, this lovely mix is something we celebrated when I was a child, and have since carried on with our own children.





Decorating the house is always a highlight for me. I start early on December 1st. (which happens to be my birthday!) with two fresh trees....








...and plenty of bulbs and fresh flowers around the house.




This is Delilah's first Christmas, and I'm relieved to see that she hasn't decided to demolish the trees....could have something to do with not being able to reach? Ha ha!








Fairy lights are a must...




...and plenty of bubbles!  Any of you who follow my Instagram (@sophiahomeandlifestyle) will know that this is Mr. W's Christmas styling input! I think he was rather chuffed with all the kind comments he received!














So with candles and fire lit this evening, and a glass of bubbles poured, may I wish all of you and your families a very happy Christmas!




Lots of love, 
Sophia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment