Thursday 29 December 2016


A LOVELY POST CHRISTMAS LULL....




I am writing this last blog post of 2016, in the lovely post Christmas lull before the New Year weekend.  Christmas has been a very happy time, with all our brood home for some, if not all of these days, and the house has been filled with music, laughter and fun.  




These few in between days have always been my favourite.  A nice mix of seeing friends with their families, easy meals with the delicious leftovers, plenty of walks in the fresh air, and time to just kick back with good books and films.




This is also a time to reflect on the past year, and to plan projects for the new year to come.  I have much that I want to share with you all in 2017, and along with my design work, I plan to spend more time working on the blog.  It has been a little neglected, particularly due to our travels (Thailand post coming soon!) so watch this space!









I do hope you have all had a very happy Christmas, and that you too are enjoying the last few days of 2016?





So from my home to yours, may I wish you all a very happy, healthy and peaceful new year, and thank you so much for reading 'Sophia Home'.





With love,
Sophia xxx



1 comment:

  1. Sophia,

    Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and best wishes for 2017 and all it brings with it :)

    All things nice...

    ReplyDelete