Thursday 12 November 2015




SWEET DREAMS WITH
 'THE WHITE COMPANY'




None of us can underestimate the benefits of a good night's sleep. I know I for one, so need to have my eight hours of good uninterrupted sleep to feel my best to take on all that my usually busy next day holds.  Not always easy to achieve, but a relaxing bedtime ritual and home comforts can certainly help the body and mind to unwind.  

 And when it comes to home comforts, 'The White Company' is an absolute favourite....as I am sure it is with many of you!  With their beautiful, calm signature style, their products are an affordable luxury which elevate the everyday.  
With gorgeous homewares, clothing, bedding, candles, beautiful decorations and a range of pampering products, it is
the perfect place to find beautiful gifts for others and treats for yourself...and not forgetting 'The Little White Company' for adorable clothing and accessories for the special little people in your life. 

So, back to that perfect bedtime ritual....and one or two things that I hope Father Christmas is taking note over!




Firstly, their deliciously scented 'White Lavender' bath gel and body lotion gets my vote for a deliciously luxurious and relaxing bath...



Their softest fluffiest 'Egyptian cotton towels' are the best...



Who wouldn't want to cosy up in these softest of cashmere socks...







These beautifully luxurious silk pyjamas....







...and cashmere robe are so on my wishlist!





A cashmere hot water bottle for cold nights ahead...






Beautifully smooth high thread count sheets make all the difference and well worth the investment for a good night's sleep...and a luxurious faux fur throw completes the look of a sumptuous and inviting bed.






And of course candlelight....the relaxing flicker of a flame, with the added enjoyment of soothing scents. A tempting choice of beautiful candles but for this season, I have my eye on the rather yummy sounding 'Mulled Wine'....

Sleep well!

***

For the next four days until midnight this Sunday 15th November, 'The White Company' are offering a fabulous 20% discount 
off their entire site, with free delivery over £50.

To take advantage of this offer, just click on the link below and enter code AH627 at the online checkout to receive your 20% discount!



Sophia xx















2 comments:

  1. I love this company, I walk into their beautiful stores and feels my shoulders relax instantly. Beautiful products in all the departments. Gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so agree Alison. Very calming! Have a lovely evening x

      Delete