Thursday 2 October 2014




Happy Thursday!
Are you enjoying this beautiful Autumn weather?  Certainly here in the UK, we have had the most glorious days with sunshine and mild temperatures.  Things are set to change this weekend though….but the thought of lighting the fire, cosy evenings and a change of pace are all very welcome.  I adore all the seasons, and Autumn and Winter bring their own sense of beauty that I could not live without.

I apologise for the lack of blog posts recently, but it has been rather hectic here.  Busy with client design projects, and garden projects amongst many things, although it hasn't all completely been work and no rest….last weekend was a very special celebration and treat!  A dear and very generous girlfriend of mine Sarah and her husband, invited thirty-eight of us out to Seville for her big birthday celebrations.  Four days of partying in the most magical of places called Trasierra, up in the mountains outside Seville.  I look forward to sharing this wonderful place with you here shortly!

So, a short post today, while I catch up with myself and do some work….but I plan to share far more with you this Autumn on the blog.  More of what inspires me, from design inspiration, home and garden projects, delicious recipes and places and people of interest.  Thank you so much to all of you, all around the world, who take the time to pop in to 'Sophia Home' on a regular basis to read me….it means so much to me!  I always love your feedback, so do get in touch in the comments section or email me via my design website here.

Happy Autumn days!

Sophia xx

6 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to hear you are having wonderful autumn time there!
    Enjoy every single sun ray and colourful days in your life!
    We just have the first autumn winds from the sea here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Susanna,

      Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your Autumn wishes! Enjoy the season too, which I see is in Spain for you?

      Sophia x

      Delete
  2. It is always a pleasure to "drop by" your lovely blog. I too love the change in Seasons, Autumn is a particular favourite of mine. Thank you so much for your kind Birthday wishes, they are much appreciated. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And vice versa! Hope you had a wonderful birthday…..and happy weekend!

      Sophia x

      Delete
  3. I’m really impressed your blog. The Autumn is known as fall in North America. It is one of the most famous and four temperate seasons. I enjoy this season during my tour west coast with my family. It is celebrate in the after summer season and before winter. It is one of the most wonderful times of year for plan and garden photography. It is the best time to see the natural beauty of God.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Jani,

      Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Wishing you and your family a wonderful 'Fall'.

      Sophia x

      Delete