Thursday 26 June 2014


THINKING…..ELECTRICS AND LIGHTING.




I have spoken before on the blog about the importance of good lighting….a design element that can turn a good scheme into a spectacular scheme!  So often overlooked in both renovations and new builds, but well worth careful 
thought and planning…..



The art of layering lighting….both practical and aesthetic is key.  Changing the bland in to something magical!

Today I am busy putting the final touches to a client's electric/lighting scheme….a completely renovated Victorian farmhouse with a substantial newly built extension.  So with head down now, I shall say goodbye and wish you all a productive and happy day!

Sophia xx


For help, advice and project management of all your design requirements, large or small, contact me via the website:






2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous space! Love everything especially those windrow , wishbone computer and table! Well done,
    Home Office

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just knew that your workspace would be so neat and orderly Sophia. I'll leave you to get on. Just give us a shout if you need a cuppa. :)

    ReplyDelete