Thursday 19 June 2014

A BUSY WEEK…AND A BIG THANK YOU!




Thursday evening already….where has the week gone?!  I have been super busy with design projects recently.  A new installation at one client (who said she was 'over the moon' which always makes me happy, and my job so worthwhile!),  the ongoing updating of a beautiful Georgian Priory, and in contrast, a virtual 'new build's' electric and lighting scheme…..yes, super busy.  Thankfully I LOVE my job!

I haven't forgotten to post about my recent trip to beautiful Stockholm….a few more photos to sort, from the hundreds that I took.  
Hopefully soon I promise!







Happy Thursday evening, whatever you have planned,  and before I go I would like to say a very big thank you to very talented Sarah, who writes the lovely and inspirational blog 

What a wonderful surprise to find that she had so kindly written about my home in her recent post….do click on the above link to see it if you have a moment, and to read more of Sarah's articles on modern country design and style, which I know you will love!

***


Speak soon….

No comments:

Post a Comment